Sweet Dreams Package
18 Months and Beyond
●Preliminary Sleep Questionnaire: Addresses your families sleep goals, nursing/feeding goals, and current routine and sleep habits.
● Comprehensive Sleep Plan: We will customize a sleep plan that addresses the needs and goals of your family. The plan will include a clear step by step guide for bedtime and naptime and will also address strategies for night time wakings, poor napping, and early morning wake ups and more.
● 60-90 Minute Phone/FaceTime/Skype Consultation: During this consultation we will discuss the sleep plan in depth. Providing education surrounding common concerns like crying, waking in the night, nap emergencies, transitioning to a big kid bed, moving from two naps to one, sleep regressions, developmental transitions and more. You will receive all the tools you need for success.
● Personalized Rewards Charts and Bedtime Routine Charts for your child to use to feel included in the process.
● Follow-Up Support: Four 20 minute phone calls within the rest week following implementation of the plan. Use these calls to discuss progress with the plan and address any setbacks that you are experiencing, as well as make any needed changes to the plan. You will also receive 3 weeks of email support as your work through this change with your toddler. Use these emails to ask any questions you might have as you move through the plan.
● Graduation Package: At the end of our time working together you will receive a number of informational documents to help you in the future.
● See the Add Ons page for additional service options like a in home consultation, sleep log review, nursery evaluation, text support and more!